Monday, December 25, 2006

Hype Machine

Those who love music... I wanted to share a recent discovery:

The Hype Machine!

This is GREAT. It is a music blog aggregator--that is, it collects embedded MP3s from music blogs. A great way to discover new music, etc. etc. MANY fun hours, good new music to write to. You can also run searches and it will aggregate music by your favorite group... hard-to-find live sessions, whatever the dude who shares your taste and blogs about it has found. (So far, my favorite stuff is on this German blog. I have no idea what he's saying, but really excellent taste.)

Happy holidays and general seasonal whatnot to all.

-Sugi

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Sobieski said...

The hype machine is awesome, but even awesomer is http://tofuhaus.antville.org, otherwise known as "Totally Fuzzy" - dozens of dozens of complete albums, daily.

(I won't post here again - sorry - just that Totally Fuzzy has changed my life)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home