Friday, October 14, 2005

Alas, no Englander Q and A

Remember the incomparable Jennifer Vanderbes, spring semester '04 guest star and leader of such workshops as "It's called a comma, Manaster" and "It's best when things happen before page twelve, Manaster"? We sandpeople lucky enough to live in New York have a chance to jog our memories. Jen will be reading Friday, October 21 @ KGB Bar. 7-9, 85 E 4th* street. It's free. Jen's fabulous. Surely there are enough of us in the area (or in road tripping moods) to form our very own mob of screaming fans. I'll be the weepy one in the third row, trying to muster the courage to fling my bra on stage.

Anyone up for drinks after (or before, I'm not picky) let me know. Alcohol, I'm told, helps with the courage.

* F at Second Ave.; 6 at Astor Pl. Cross Streets Between Second Avenue and Third Avenue

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Kistulentz said...

You know, for an ex-wife, you don't write, you don't call.

Tell Jen I said hi.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Manaster said...

Once the eighteen months back alimony comes in, Sugar-Peeps, we'll chat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home