Friday, April 14, 2006

Storm06 013


Storm06 013
Originally uploaded by skavanag_2006.
A lot of you guys will remember this place from Iowa Ave. Manester lived there, James Renfro upstairs. I jimmed open one of those windows above the front porch when James was locked out.

By all reports, folks are ok. I made a bunch of phone calls - the only word I heard was Luke Sykora's roof was torn off. I'm making inquires and also starting a "computer replacement" fund that I'm going to contact Connie about. Electronics don't typically fare well in a wind/water environment. I'll keep people posted.

Type "iowa city" into the tags field on Flickr and you'll get a massive download of some very compelling photography from the front.

Glad people are safe.

1 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Blogger Manaster said...

If there's no roof left at dear old 817, maybe the dried eggs that mysteriously wound up on the ceiling after said Grad Ball are finally gone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home