Monday, August 29, 2005

Sister in Queens


In some dreams, you people show. You are neighbors I didn't know about, stylists, you roll out from beneath cars with grease on your faces. You people, you people. I'm driving around the country and hope to collide with a few of you really. My big idea is to post images and songs along the way when the blog gets quiet. This is the first installment from my sister's place in Queens.

  • Sufjan Stevens, "Sister"
  • 3 Comments:

    At 4:04 PM, Blogger chauncey swan said...

    sweet looking work there. i can't tell which limb that is. what's up with our long planned but ne'er begun set of coordinated "chauncey 4ever" ass tats for you and "SASsy Lover" for me? still time for the project on your trip, i suppose.

     
    At 4:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    Sweet tat. Nice song too. Luckily, there are a lot of web pages dedicated to Sufjan's correct pronunciation. It's soof-yon. Just so if anybody's ever at a concert they don't start chanting suf-jan. That said, I still prefer to say pop, not soda, and one day I hope to ski in Callow-RADD!-oh.

     
    At 8:49 PM, Blogger Kistulentz said...

    Come to Florida. The pool awaits.

    Chauncey, you can come too.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home