Thursday, September 22, 2005

Um, thanks. But I'd rather read Yiyun's book.

Or the New Yorker. Or the Chicago Tribune. But thanks. Today, along with my antidepressants, my friendly neighborhood pharmacist gave me this.



I wonder what the gift-with-purchase will be for birth control.

If anyone would like to read this book, I'd be more than happy to send it your way. I'll pay postage just to get it off my hands. Hell, I might even name a character after you.

I'm trying to think of a good book to give the pharmacist in return. Darwin comes to mind, but is a little dry. Suggestions?

2 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger SAS said...

Holy Toledo, Manaster.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Kistulentz said...

Wow. That may in fact be a crime.

I'd send him a copy of something Wiccan or Pagan, just for giggles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home