Wednesday, September 07, 2005

hell yes


no new posts since the hurricane, so i hope everyone and family is all right.

maybe it's sacrilegious at this point, but i just picked up a copy of one of my all time favorite books at the library: the outsiders (interview with the mysterious author here at nytimes.com). i forgot about it when we were talking about kid books and stuff, but this book rocked my world. i read it when i was ten, and for days i practiced folding a bandanna into a headband. if you read this book you will 100% definitely cut the sleeves off of your jean jacket.

also, the 20th anniversary dvd is out. teenage matt dillon is smokin' hot.

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger SAS said...

I'm a Pony Boy girl myself.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger VVG said...

No shame, Chauncey. I just reread the sequel to The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. No shame.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home